Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre - Combine Spell Cards into Powerful Combos - Amazing Art with Over 100 Unique Images - Standalone, Compatible with Full Epic Spell Wars Se
Expected Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
- MASTER THE MAGIC: Master the magic with Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards Duel at Mt. Skullfyre, where magical wizards battle to the death. As a Battle Wizard, you'll put together up to three spell components to craft millions of spell combos. You will unleash massive damage on the faces of your wizard rivals in a no-holds-barred, all-out burn-down to be the last Battle Wizard standing. Do you have what it takes to use epic spells in a war at Mt. Skullzfyre?
- SIMPLE TO LEARN WITH ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY: Simple-to-learn, mind-blowing fun for 2-6 wizards ages 15 and up. Combine cards into three-piece spells, creating hundreds of unique and devastating attacks. Dozens of Arcane Artifacts modify your spells and bring the ultimate pain to your wizard opponents. Innovative Dead Wizard cards keep players in the game even after death! Playing time: 20-40 Minutes
- SUPER COOL ART: Amazing art with over 100 unique images, the world of Epic Spell Wars comes to righteously hilarious life! Warning: spicy language! *Standalone game, but compatible with other games in Epic Spell Wars series EXCEPT Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: ANNIHILAGEDDON Deck-Building Game and any other games and expansions in the ANNIHILAGEDDON series.*
- INSIDE THE GAME BOX: Inside Epic Spell Wars, you'll find 40 Spell Source cards, 40 Spell Quality cards, 40 Spell Delivery cards, 25 Dead Wizard cards, 25 Treasure cards, 8 oversized Hero cards, 8 Wild Magic cards, 7 Last Wizard Standing tokens, 6 Skull Life Counter tokens, 4 Six-sided dice, and 1 Rulebook.
- ABOUT US: Since 2010, Cryptozoic Entertainment has been dedicated to the concept of "Fans First," striving to develop the most creative and sought-after products for pop culture enthusiasts worldwide. As an entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of licensed and original IPs, its catalog covers a broad spectrum of table top games and collectibles. Our passionate team aims to inspire gamers and collectors all around the globe, while bringing fans as part of the Cryptozoic community.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- ToysCentral reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.