- Build 8 fully-functioning replicas of real-world machines, one at a time
- Introduce students to scientific concepts related to simple machines through hands-on learning
- Includes 178 K'NEX parts and pieces packaged in a convenient storage bin
- Designed for grades 3-5; includes building instructions and comprehensive Teacher's Guide
- Aligned to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) concepts and national standards
- LESSON PLANS AND EXPERIMENTS: All KNEX Education sets come with either a comprehensive guide for teachers or an experiment guide for student-led learning. All lesson plans and experiment guides are written by expert educators and feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects that engage students in todays busy classroom.
- ALIGNED TO NATIONAL STANDARDS: KNEX Education teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national educational standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- REAL WORLD LEARNING: Study after study reveals that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities related to the real world rather than reading about abstract concepts in textbooks. KNEX Education sets allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and contraptions and through the lesson plans and experiments, gain a concrete understanding of the principles that make them work.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.