Expected Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
- 4-PLAYER SHUT THE BOX: This high quality game is everything you need for an exciting game of dice for 2-4 players. Crafted from medium stained solid wood & measuring 13.5 x 13.5 x 2 in., this version features 10 wooden number tiles, which bring more numerical combinations into play than the typical nine number versions. The playing surface is lined with brown billiard felt for scratch free dice rolls. Four sets of dice are included so each player gets their own dice (red, green, blue, black).
- LEARNING TOOL: While this is a great game for families and friends of all ages, it is an excellent tool for teaching basic addition. The player rolls the dice, adds up the values, and then lays down the tiles that have the sum. These simple rules keep the player engaged in computing addition facts while enjoying game with friends. Teachers prefer this game for its 4 way play that allows multiple players, great for classroom activities!
- A PUB GAME: Originally, this game was played by fishermen off of Normandy. After a long day at sea, they would squander away their earnings by playing this betting game. It's no wonder Shut the Box is still enjoyed in pubs across North America and Europe. While we don't advocate gambling, we do advocate this beautiful well-constructed Shut the Box game that will provide hours of fun wherever you go!
- GOOD FOR YOU: Did you know that playing board games can teach important social skills like verbal communication, being patient, sharing, taking turns and enjoying interactions with others? Games like Shut the Box foster the ability to focus and lengthens the players attention span. Playing games is an easy and excellent way to spend unhurried, enjoyable time together. They are also rich in learning opportunities.
- WE GAMES: Making the world's best traditional games since 1977. Our games are crafted with high quality sustainable materials with attention to fine details. We love bringing people together with our classic board games, and we know the joy of the game will be passed down to the next generation. WE Games donates time and resources to the Toy Foundation to help children in need who are facing many of life's most difficult challenges.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- ToysCentral reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.